- DATE : June 23 to September 1st
- DAY : Dimanches
- HEURE : 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- PUBLIC : families
- LANGUE : français, anglais
- TARIF : $40 per family
This summer, enjoy our Animated Sundays’ open-air activities. Artisans, storytellers, actors and musicians welcome you to the Maison’s historic site.
Using words, skills that have almost been lost and their artistic talents, they make history come alive. Enjoy a fun-filled day for the whole family.
Also on the program
- Musical Conversation (From July 7)
- Demonstrations of Old-fashioned
- Historical Workshop
- Catherine-Crolo Theater (From June 30th)
- Guided Garden Tour