- DAY : Thursday to Sunday
- HEURE : 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- PUBLIC : All
- LANGUE : français, anglais
- TARIF : included in the entrance fee
Three different tours available
Discover our museum and its historic site using our new digital experience.
You can now explore our history at your own pace using your smartphone and headphones *.
Several options are available to you. Choose your tour based on your interests and how much time you want to spend on your visit.
Three tours to discover
- From the Cellar to the Attic Tour (from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Garden Tour (Summer season)
- Site Tour (at any time)
A digital experience for everyone!
Historical anecdotes, common expressions, funny facts are presented by the character of Joachim Crête. He candidly intervenes with his own language while you visit the house.
The audio and video content of our tours presents over 300 years of rural Montreal history since the days of New France.
Can you find my ancestor?
Joachim discovers modern objects and challenges your family to find their contemporary equivalent.
* Families can walk around the house with a common device, without headsets. It is important that all members of the gathering stay together for the duration of the visit and respect the listening areas in each room.