(65 years of age and over)
(5 and UNDER)
2 adulte + 3 childrens
OF THE MUSEUM
|SUMMER SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS
From June 27 to August 30, 2019
- Prices include taxes.
- The entrance fee includes the guided tour, access to the site, the temporary exhibit and the garden experience.
- The student fee is applied upon presentation of a valid student ID.
- The seniors’ fee is applied upon presentation of proof of age.
- The family fee applies to 2 adults or seniors accompanied by 1 to 3 children.
No discounts during summer Saturdays and Sundays.
The free admission offered in museums on the first Sunday of the month does not apply at Maison Saint-Gabriel.
Free Guided Tour
Wednesdays from July 8 to September 16, 2020 at 4 p.m. for Montrealers.
At all the times for new Canadians with Cultural Access Passes.
For members of our partners upon presentation of their card:
- Friends of Château Ramezay
- Friends of Musée McCord-Stewart
- Quebec City Tour Guide Association (AGTQ)
- Canadian Museums Association (CMA)
- Montréal Professional Tourist Guide Association (APGT)
- AVICOM (International Council of Museums)
- Société des musées du Québec (SMQ)
- Corporation des guides accompagnateurs du Québec
- Sisters of the Congrégation de Notre-Dame (CND)