PREVENTIVE MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
To ensure the safety of visitors and staff, Maison Saint-Gabriel has implemented certain measures, in accordance with the recommendations of the government and of the Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité au travail.
- All visitors must book the time of their visit and purchase their tickets using our online ticketing office;
- To respect physical distancing, each building and room can accommodate a limited number of visitors;
- Protective plexiglass walls are installed at the reception and in the giftshop;
- Hand washing at the disinfection stations located at the entrances of the reception pavilion and the Museum is mandatory;
- Wearing a face cover over the nose and mouth is compulsory for people aged 10 and over. It is recommended for children aged 2 to 9 years. It is not recommended for those under 2 years old. Note that wearing a face cover is not mandatory when visitors are seated on the terrace to eat or drink.
- Employees working with the public must wear a procedural mask
- Public spaces and frequently touched surfaces are cleaned with increased frequency;
- Guided tours of the gardens take place according to the recommendations of the Direction générale de la santé publique. (green level: for a group of maximum 20 people).
- Guided tours of the house, workshops and other entertainment activities are suspended until further notice.