CONDITIONS OF SALE
The following conditions (the “Conditions of Sale”) apply to all purchases made with Maison Saint-Gabriel (the “MSG”) through its ticket office service (the “MSG Ticket Office”) or from its online boutique available on its website (www.maisonsaintgabriel.ca). By making a purchase on its Website, you are deemed to have accepted these Conditions of Sale.
The customer is invited to carefully read the Conditions of Sale BEFORE making a purchase.
- The prices of ticket and items are in Canadian dollars and include all applicable taxes.
- The MSG Ticket Office only issues electronic tickets. There is no ticket delivery service.
- MSG declines any responsibility as to the availability of places for the guided tour of MSG or the gardens.
- The visitor can book a guided tour at MSG Reception upon arrival.
- The times of the guided tours are not guaranteed as places are limited and we opt for the first-come first-served method of proceeding.
- Programming, events, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
- Once an order has been processed, there can be NO REFUND, EXCHANGE, OR CANCELLATION.
- MSG Reception reserves the right to deny access to anyone holding a ticket that is falsified or that does not appear to be genuine.
- In the event a ticket is lost or forgotten, MSG Reception, after some routine checks, can issue a new electronic ticket.
- Online purchases must be made by credit card. In such case, you must complete all fields on the reservation form and submit your name, street and email address and all other required credit card information. All orders are subject to approval by MSG, the financial institutions that issue the accepted credit card and the credit card processors.
- In exceptional circumstances, if tickets must be exchanged, the MSG Ticket Office will issue new tickets and service fees service fees will apply.
- In case of discrepancy between the information provided by other stakeholders, the information registered to the MSG Ticket Office will be deemed as the only information that is accurate and valid.
MSG reserves the right to cancel a ticket and the purchase transaction made in respect thereto in the event that the price of the ticket is inaccurate, due to a technical failure of the Website, a human error or any other cause.
Tickets of latecomers or those who momentarily leave the site cannot be exchanged or refunded, and they are not entitled to any monetary compensation.
For the guided tours of MSG, as a courtesy to other participants, latecomers will have to wait for the next guided tour.
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to be bound by our Code of Conduct, available through the following hyperlink: Code of Conduct +
In case of non-compliance, MSG reserves the right to require that the offender leave the premises. His ticket will not be exchanged or refunded, and he will not entitled to any monetary compensation.